Предлагаемые варианты тестовых заданий помогут ученикам проверить свои знания. Преподаватели могут использовать эти задания в качестве диагностических тестов.
Варианты тестовых заданий для 5-х классов
1. She plays … tennis perfectly.
A) in B) - C) the
2. When … you born? I … born in 1989.
A) was, was B) are, am C) were, was
3. He usually … part in a horse race.
A) is talking B) takes C) take
4. In summer it’s … than in winter.
A) hot B) more hotter C) hotter D) the hottest
5. … Britain attract many tourists?
A) Is B) Do C) Does D)-
6. My sister hates … detective films.
A) watch B) watches C) watching
7. We go on picnics … the 7th of April.
A) in B) on C) - D) at
8. Travelling by plane is … .
A) the interesting B) most interesting C) the most interesting
9. The weather today is … than it was yesterday.
A) worse B) worst C) bad
10. … of the park there’s a café.
A) In the middle B) Behind C) Near D) In front of
11. Does Richard … computer games?
A) plays B) play C) playing
12. He … at the moment.
A) is writing B) writes C) write
13. … do you do on Sundays?
A) When B) Where C) What D) Why
14. Let’s … tomorrow.
A) go fishing B) fishing C) go fish
15. Peter has breakfast … 8 a.m.
A) in B) at C) –
16.He is … good cook.
A) the B) - C) a
17. I go to see my Granny … the morning.
A) at B) on C) in
18. What … this film about?
A) do B) does C) is D)-
19. … he play the musical instrument?
A) - B) Does C) Do
20. Mr. Williams … got a parrot.
A) have B) has got C) has D) haves
Варианты тестовых заданий для 6 классов
1. This shirt is nice and that … is too expensive.
A) ones B) one C) once
2. Susan does yoga … a week.
A) one B) twice C) two
3. They … tired before they did it again.
A) look B) had looked C) looked
4. … you at home yesterday?
A) Was B) Were C) Are
5. He hates … dishes.
A) to wash B) wash C) washing
6. Take … one! The apple is sweet.
A) those B) these C) this
7. … pupils came to see the show.
A) Much B) Little C) Few
8. It’s frosty and windy! … the door.
A) Closed B) Close C) Don’t close
9. … sunshine outdoors.
A) There is B) It is C) It was
10. My Dad had saved money for a long time before he … a car.
A) had bought B) bought
11. It … to rain.
A) goes B) is going C) going
12. I learned … when I was 5.
A) read B) to read C) reading
13. He … travel a lot.
A) used B) is used to C) used to
14. It usually … in winter.
A) snows B) snowy C) snow
15. We’ve got … eggs, go and buy some.
A) few B) little C) less
16. I don’t like these jackets. Show me those … .
A) one B) jacket C) ones
17. Tom is … than his brother.
A) oldest B) older C) the oldest
18. They didn’t … to school yesterday.
A) went B) go C) goes
19. They … at 6p.m. tomorrow.
A) arrived B) arrive C) will arrive
20. He never .. early.
A) doesn’t get up B) don’t get up C) gets up D) get up
Варианты заданий для 7 классов
1. John and I … English.
A) am B) are C) is
2. I speak French and English. David only … English.
A) speaks B) does speak C) speak
3. We’ll go for a walk if the weather … fine.
A) will be B) is C) going to be
4. Listen! I … to you.
A) am talking B) talk C) am talk.
5. We can’t go out now. … .
A) It rains. B) It’s raining C) It raining
6. Sarah … out last night.
A) didn’t went B) didn’t goes C) didn’t go
7. I don’t mind …
A) waiting B) to wait C) that I wait
8. English … all aver the world.
A) is spoke B) are spoken C) is spoken
9. I … English since I was twelve.
A) I’m learning B) I’ve learned C) I’ve learning
10. I’m … to the disco on Saturday night, … join me?
A) will/will B) go/do C) going/will
11. … late this morning?
A) Was you B) Were you C) You was
12. My bike … .
A) have been stolen B) has been stolen C) has stolen
13. If he asks you out, …
A) will you go? B) would you go? C) do you go?
14. I enjoy … early.
A) to get up B) to getting up C) getting up
15. Oh no! … my key.
A) I’ve lost B) I’ve lose C) I’m lost
16. Does Michelle like John?
A) No, she don’t B) No, she doesn’t C) No, she doesn’t like
A) No run B) Not run C) Don’t run
18. What … you doing?
A) are B) ‘s C) do
19. He …. School last June.
A) left B) has left C) did leave
20. He cuts a lot, …?
A) don’t he B) does he C) doesn’t he
21. Hi, Ben! I … you for ages.
A) didn’t see B) haven’t seen C) hasn’t seen
22. She usually … to bed at about 11.30.
A) goes B) is going C) does go
23. Are you hungry? No thanks. I’ve just … a snack.
A) have B) cat
Варианты тестовых заданий для 9-х классов
1. No doubt, … people prefer sacred music.
A. less B. few C. more D. little
2. This music appeals …my heart and makes me … my childhood.
A. to, think of B. to, to think of C. to, think about
3. If the music …destroy your mind, it …your ears.
A. doesn’t, will destroy B. won’t, will destroy C. not, destroys
4. I am not … about …horror films.
A. concerned, watching B. concerning, watching C. concerned, to watch
5. There is nothing better … quiz shows.
A. to watch B. than watching C. than watch
6. Phil told …the reporter that he …a telly addict.
A. -, is B. to, was C. - , was D. to, is
7. Ann said …me that she …about the amount of ads.
A. to, would complain B. to, has complained C. -, had complained
8. The …popular weekly magazine is the “TV Times”.
A. less B. more C. least D. much
9. Current affairs … every day.
A. broadcast B. are broadcasted C. are broadcast
10. I …high-fat meat since August.
A. eat B. have eating C. have been eating D. have eaten
11. Carbohydrates are said …70% of your energy.
A . give B. to be C. to give D. gives
12. If I …a mayor of your city I … smoking on buses.
A. am, will ban B. were, would ban C. was, banned D. were, banned
13. She eats much. As a result, she …10kgs.
A. has gained B. gains C. has been gaining
14. I try to avoid … at night.
A. to eat B. eat C. eating D. to eating
15. The Lomonosov University …in 1836.
A. was founded B. founded C. was found D. was finded
16. I wish I … in a scientific field.
A. will work B. worked C. work D. was work
17. I advise you to work …and….
A. hard, thoughtful B. hardly, thoughtfully C. hard, thoughtfully
18. Some students learn …than others.
A. faster B. more fastly C. fast D. fastly
19. He asked …I knew the main parts of a computer.
A. if B. weather C. what D. that
20. I can’t help … six chocolate bars.
A. to eat B. not to eat C. eating D. eat
21. She … to sing as a child.
A. is used B. used C. gets used D. uses
22. She toured with a man …band was well-known.
A. whose B. whom C. which D. who
23. What …exciting play!
A. a B. - C. an D. the
Варианты тестовых заданий для 11-ых классов
1. The English … strong traditions.
A have many B have much C has many D has much
2. … President of … United States lives in … White House in … Washington D.C.
A -, the, the, - B -, the, -, the C -, -, the, the D The, the, the, -
3. Learner drivers are not allowed to drive by … .
A them B they C themselves D theirs
4. They can’t have … more strawberries. I want … to make jam.
A some, any B no, some C any, any D any, some
5. I work for Mr. Anderson every … Sunday.
A other B another C the other D others
6. She made the soup by mixing … meat with some rice.
A little B a little C few D a few
7. … breakfast yet? – Yes, I … .
A Did you have, have B Had you had, have C Have you had, have D Do you have, had
8. I … a new car last week, but I … my old car yet, so I now have two cars.
A bought, haven’t sold B buy, don’t sell C have bought, sold D had bought, didn’t sell
9. I was late. The teacher … a test when I … to class.
A has already given, got B had already given, got C has already given, get
10. Tomorrow at this time, I … school.
A will attend B will have been attending C will be attending D will have attended
11. I … all the questions since I began working on this test.
A am answering B have answered C answer D has answer
12. I have my English class … Monday morning.
A in B at C for D on
13. I … very busy lately.
A was B was being C had been D have been
14. A new highway … sometime next month.
A will complete B completes C will be completed
15. You… have a passport if you want to travel abroad.
A can B have to C may D might
16. I … live with my family, but now I live alone.
A am used B used to C was used to D used
17. It … me two hours to drive there last night.
A takes B gave C needed D took
18. Either John … Mary…. my book.
A or, have B or, has C nor, have D and, has
19. Mary has never been to London, … she?
A has B did C hasn’t D didn’t
20. Nothing was stolen, … ?
A was it B was nothing C wasn’t it D was anything
21. I enjoyed the film last night. … .
A Neither do I B Neither did I C So do I D So did I
22. The teacher wanted to know whether … the homework.
A would I prepare B if I prepared C I had prepared D did I prepare
23. … not any glass in the windows, that’s why … so cold in the room.
A There is, it is B It is, there is C There are, it is D It was, there is
24. How old … now if you … born in 1900?
A will you be B would you be, were C are you, were D would you be, had been
25. When I … translating the text, I’ll go to the cinema.
A will finish B will have finished C have finished D am finishing
26. I expected …. today.
A them come B they come C they came D them to come
27. If it … raining yesterday, we … the game.
A hadn’t been, would have finished B wasn’t, will finish C weren’t, would have finished D weren’t, would finish
28. This was a lovely … journey.
A 3-hours B 3-hour’s C 3-hour D 3-three-hours’
29. This is my … house.
A brother’s-in-law B brother-in-low’s C brother’s-in-law’s
30. The tourists went … an excursion in the morning.
A on B to C in D into
31. Suddenly she realized that she ….
A followed B was following C was being followed
32. He … to have connections with the Mafia.
A knows B is known C has known D knew
33. This is the second time you … up with the same query.
A came B have come D had come
34. I … the manager this afternoon.
A am seeing B see C saw D shall see
35. When I arrived, the police … for me.
A had waited B was waiting C were waiting D waited
36. At first I thought I … the right thing but it was a mistake.
A did B had done C have done
37. Unless he … do not press on him.
A doesn’t ask B asks C will ask D won’t ask
38. It’s ages since he … shopping.
A went B has gone C was going
39. I … him since he … .
A haven’t seen, left B didn’t see, has left C didn’t see, left